Home Insurance Coverages

Dwelling Coverage

Dwelling coverage pays to repair or rebuild your home - including electrical wiring, plumbing, and heating and air conditioning - if damaged by a covered cause of loss. It's important to buy enough dwelling coverage to cover the cost to rebuild. Learn more about cost to rebuild.

Other Structures Coverage

Other structures coverage pays for damages to detached structures like garages, sheds, fences and cottages on your property.

Personal Property Coverage

Personal property coverage reimburses you for the personal items in your home that may be damaged or destroyed by a covered cause of loss, which could include your furniture, clothes, sporting goods and electronics. 

Loss of Use Coverage

Loss of use coverage pays your additional housing and living expenses if you must move out of your home temporarily while it's being restored. 

Liability Coverage

Liability coverage helps protect your assets and cover your defense costs in the event of a lawsuit because you or your family members are responsible for causing injuries or damage to other people or their property. 

Additional Optional Coverages

Additional optional home coverages are available for you to add to your homeowners policy to help you meet your insurance needs. 

Home Insurance

When insuring your home in Nebraska you want to make sure you have enough coverage to rebuild your home if it is completely destroyed.   You also want to make sure you have the right amount of coverage to pay for repairs.  An experienced agent can help make sure your home is adequately covered.  Replacement Cost Coverage is the best coverage. Under Replacement Cost Coverage, the insurance company will pay the cost to repair or replace your home up to a maximum dollar amount subject to any deductible.

There are limitations to what types of damage is covered under a homeowners policy. These include earthquake, flood, and normal wear or aging along with certain other perils. You can get additional homeowners coverage to cover many of these perils.  There are also limits on the amount of coverage for certain items usually including jewelry, art, certain collectibles, computers, firearms, and business property. These are commonly insured under a "floater" on your home insurance policy.

Don't wait until you have a claim to find out what homeowner's coverage you have. We have the experience to guide you and customize a home insurance plan that is right for your home.

Call For Quote:402-413-1000

4848 Normal Blvd, Lincoln, NE 68506